About the company
Detroit-headquartered USS Vision designs, engineers, and builds machine vision solutions that improve manufactured parts’ quality and considerably reduce scrap, overtime, and overall expenses, thus ensuring more efficient factories.
Surface Scan™ inspects surface detects outside the scope of traditional machine vision using deep learning technology, and efficiently performs part location, inspection, classification, and character recognition duties.
The USS vision goal
Before hiring Lead Mint, USS Vision was only reliant on organic website traffic for lead generation. The problem with that is that organic marketing efforts take time to fetch results and require many resources to be effective.
Moreover, their AI-based scanner’s messaging was complicated — which further aggravated the problem. It was not clear what the product could do and how the factories would benefit from it.
We needed to create a scalable outreach campaign that produced new, qualified leads consistently for the USS Vision team to nurture and convert.
Ideal Client Profile creation
The 5-step Lead Mint approach
- Before creating a personalized strategy, we needed to learn about the USS. Therefore, we held preliminary talks with their team to get to know their business in general and Surface Scan™. This is a crucial step in strategizing campaigns.
- After understanding their vision and pain-points, we conducted a detailed audit of their lead-gen efforts to identify where they excelled and where they lacked support. We also conducted a thorough competitor analysis.
- For this campaign, we decided to design a custom outreach strategy that focused on contacting and setting up meetings with the production heads of prominent manufacturing companies. This led us to identify the best potential clients for USS Vision and build a new database.
- We implemented the Combo prospecting methodology to ensure a multi-touch outreach for USS Vision. We took to sending direct emails, cold calling, and LinkedIn sales to connect with the new custom database through multiple sources.
- Even after launching the campaign, we kept making tweaks to it to increase booked appointments steadily.