How Revnew helped a renewable energy provider company boost client show rate.
How Revnew helped a course creation company to set meetings with relevant decision-makers.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Core Learning Exchange (Core-LX) is an innovative Career and Technical Education (CTE) company. It provides 300+ CTE and STEM learning programs for community colleges, high schools, and middle schools.
The company aims to help students gain expertise in in-demand workplace skills. Thus, they become fit candidates for industry groups, businesses, and state-certifying entities that seek new talent. It incorporates mastery-based, personalized, and blended learning to enhance student engagement, boost retention, and provide a great learning experience. Core-LX optimizes tools like simulations, videos, AR/VR, labs, and challenges during course creation.
The company was established in 2013 and is based in Boulder, Colorado, United States. The company has received funding from a number of investors and has partnerships with several educational institutions, professional development leadership training organizations, and corporations.
CORE LEARNING EXCHANGE GOAL
To sell their CTE course across various educational sectors. These include
Small and Rural Schools, Middle Schools, High Schools, and Community Colleges.
Core Learning Exchange specializes in providing digital courseware solutions. In addition, it collaborates with edTech partners nationwide to design curriculum-based courses that suit students’ interests and requirements.
But, the company’s sales team faced challenges in fixing the meeting with the right decision-makers in their industry.
They followed up with unqualified prospects that wasted a lot of the company's resources, time, and money.
Thus, they needed to connect with the right people/decision-makers to collaborate with. This is where Revnew helped them out. We needed a scalable email outreach campaign to effectively approach decision-makers and get business meeting appointments.
- Market research
- Competitor analysis
- Email list building
- Sales copywriting
- Email strategy building
TIME TAKEN TO LAUNCH THE CAMPAIGN
THE 5-STEP Revnew APPROACH
- We needed to acquaint ourselves with Core Learning Exchange to create a custom strategy. We carried out needed discussions with the management team regarding their business model. It helped us understand the company's working process.
- Once we understood their program structure and identified their pain points, we carried out an in-depth contact list data audit.
- We compiled a new list of potential clients with close collaboration with Core-LX's team. It included virtual education platforms. Then, we prepared to launch our email campaign to target clients from the contact list.
- Our copywriting team crafted email templates emphasizing Core-LX's benefits. Additionally, they developed an email sequence that effectively guided prospective clients toward booking an appointment.
- After launch, we continued refining the email campaign to ensure we consistently achieved positive outcomes in generating leads, offering successful demonstrations, and closing deals.
With the help of Revnew, Core Learning Exchange reached 3502 contacts and 32 leads within 2 months.
Quality leads in the pipeline help carry out a more effective sales process. Let Revnew help you reach qualified leads!
Stay Updated with new Blogs
How Revnew helped a US-based medical billing solution provider reach the right leads to market...
How Revnew helped a new data-first security platform differentiate its messaging and generate more...