How Revnew helped a full-service M&A advisory firm seek relevant stakeholders in the healthcare...
How Revnew helped a US-based medical billing solution provider reach the right leads to market their products.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
ClaimCare is a medical billing provider offering comprehensive medical billing services to providers and specialties. ClaimCare has been in the industry for over 17 years and has a team of experienced and dedicated industry professionals showcasing a wide range of technological expertise, including business management, process engineering, information technology, and accounting.
ClaimCare's services include an EMR (Electronic Medical Record), an Instant Payment Program, a patient collection tool, an upfront insurance verification, and a record of all patient calls and data entry.
The company utilizes advanced technology and software solutions to ensure accuracy and efficiency in its billing processes. These best-of-breed technologies include a Dynamic Scrubber, Payment Analyzer, and Cube Reporting.
They also provide their clients with access to 24/7, real-time data and reporting. It enables their customers to make informed decisions and monitor their revenue performance.
The company focuses on quality and customer service and remains the most reliable and trusted medical billing provider. ClaimCare Medical Billing Services LLC was founded in 2001 and is based in Irving, Texas, United States.
INDUSTRY - HOSPITALS AND HEALTHCARE
To sell the company's billing product to US-based Healthcare Providers, including Physicians, Medical practitioners, facilities, Ancillary Services, and Cardio and Dialysis Centers.
Most healthcare businesses in the US, in general, struggle to track revenue and maintain accurate patient billing details. CareClaim wanted to help those businesses effectively manage their medical billing process.
However, CareClaim's previous lead generation partner failed to provide valid leads.
As a result, the company wasted its resources in presenting its sales pitch to unqualified leads.
Moreover, most leads that CareClaim approached were clueless about why they were being contacted.
- Market research
- Competitor analysis
- Email list building
- Sales copywriting
- Email strategy building
TIME TAKEN TO LAUNCH THE CAMPAIGN
THE 5-STEP REVNEW APPROACH
- We studied CareClaim's business vision, goals, and offerings in depth. Further, we used the data to build a business-specific plan for the company. We kept in touch with the management to ensure we got all the key information.
- Our marketing team did in-and-out market research and analyzed competitors' strategies.
- Our copywriters collected the details of CareClaim's product's USPs. They also explored the pain points and challenges of the target audience.
- We built an email outreach strategy to reach relevant healthcare decision-makers. Then, we created an email list of high-value contacts and a follow-up sequence to ensure conversation with qualified clients remains active.
- We launched our email campaign. Our sales development team analyzed the copy and did A/B testing with different timings and formats. We aim to ensure that our target prospects find the content useful.
With the help of Revnew, CareClaim managed to get in touch with 3807 numbers of contacts. Within just 2 months, the company received 22 high-quality leads.
OTHER SUCCESS FACTORS
ClaimCare has shown interest in continuing working with Revnew and ended its partnership with all the other previous vendors. The company is satisfied with the leads we provide them.
A well-defined lead generation strategy in place improves product awareness and boosts the sales process. Let Revnew help you achieve that.